URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable candidates for the post mentioned below :
Name of the
as on 30.06.2012
|Diploma Trainee (Mining)||
02 (UR-1 & ST-1)
UR – 30 yrs
ST – 35 yrs
|Diploma in Mining/Mining & Mines Surveying from a Government recognised Engineering College with minimum 60% marks (aggregate) for UR candidates & 55% marks for ST candidates.|
SELECTION PROCESS : Selection of the candidates will be through Written Test/Trade Test followed by an interview at the discretion of the company.
- i. Pay : On successful completion of training period as mentioned and satisfactory performance, the trainees may be considered for absorption in the service as follows subject to vacancies.
Name of the post
Post & Scale of Pay upon absorption in service subject to vacancy
Period of Training & Total monthly emoluments/stipend during training
|Diploma Trainee (Mining)||Assistant Foreman (Mining) in the Scale of Pay of 11510-3%-17930 plus allowances as applicable for the post.||01 (One) Year Training. Consolidated stipend : Rs.18036/- per month (BP- Rs.11510 + DA – Rs.6526/-)|
|Trainee(s) not absorbed by the Corporation shall be given a Certificate on successful completion of training without any obligation on the part of the company for any future employment.|
ii Service Agreement Bond : Selected candidates against the aforesaid post will have to execute a bond of surety at the time of joining to serve the company for a minimum period of 04 (Four) years after successful completion of training period(if absorbed by the Corporation).
iii Medical Examination : Before joining service, the selected candidates will have to undergo initial medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer as per the ‘Medical Attendance Rules’ of the Company.
iv GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS :
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- A recent colour passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Candidates working in State/Central Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings should route their application through proper channel.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Percentage of marks wherever mentioned is the average marks secured by the candidate in all the subjects.
vi OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- The Management reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview or also to fill the posts even at lower level.
- Minimum marks wherever prescribed may be increased/decreased depending upon the response to advertisement.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not confer any right in respect of the interview/selection. UCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process without assigning reason in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including application fees (if applicable), un-signed & incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by post. Fees paid by such candidates shall be forfeited and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to be called for appearing in the Test/Interview.
- UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
- Candidates selected may be posted in any unit of UCIL as per requirement from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Any request for change of mailing address/Category/post applied will not be entertained.
vii HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Uranium Corporation of India Limited’ payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda. ST/Persons with Disabilities(PwD)/Female candidates are exempted from application fees. Payment in any other mode will not be accepted.
Typed application giving full details of age, qualification, experience, telephone/mobile number, present address of the applicant such as Village, Post office, Police Station, District and Pin Code of the post office, recent passport size colour photograph and the name and contact details(address & phone numbers) of 02(Two) referees(non-relative), attested copies of certificates and testimonials should reach the office of Dy. General Manager (Personnel)-IR’s, Uranium Corporation of India Ltd., PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin : 832 102 by post/courier so as to reach within 30(Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.