SSC CHSL Application Form
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format ( Annexure-I ) or On-line. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, for paper applications and on-line applications respectively, may be referred to.
For filling up Paper Application please see the respective paras at Annexure-II-A. Para numbers of Annexure-II-A refer to column numbers of Application form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION
I. The Commission uses standard application form for all its examinations. Therefore, please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination and also given below carefully before filling up the application form, in your own interest.
II. Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes, i.e.,
III. Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
IV. Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the application form:-
1. Name of the Examination Centre and 2. Centre Codes
Refer to para-7 of the Notice of the Examination.
12.1. Code for seeking age relaxation.
Refer to para 4 B of the Notice of the Examination.
13. Preference for Posts
Use ‘L’ for Lower Division Clerk (Grade Pay 1900)
‘D’ for Data Entry Operator (in Grade Pay 2400)
‘E’ for Data Entry Operator (in Grade Pay less than 2400)
‘O’ for others (Store clerk etc.)
You are advised to be careful in exercising your preference as in the event of your selection for both the posts, you will be considered for the posts in the order of your merit for each post/Group/Department/State or UT.
13.1, 13.2 & 13.3 : Preference may be indicated carefully, referring the para-13 of the Notice, as no change in option will be entertained later.
15.1 VH candidates should specify the medium in which they desire to take the Written Examination. Scribe will be arranged by the Commission accordingly.
16. Candidates should indicate whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt. namely Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
17. Preference for States/UTs for posts of DEO, LDC (Group-X) and ‘Others’ , please see para-13 of the Notice.
18. Educational Qualification and Subject Code: See Annexure – X
Use ‘Others’ if any particular Educational Qualification or Subject is not assigned a code.
20. Address for communication
Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digit PIN in the boxes.
Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without photograph.
Box for Roll Number to be left unfilled (blank) by the candidate.
Signature of Candidate (Wherever required)
PLEASE SIGN IN RUNNING HAND. SIGNATURE IN CAPITAL LETTERS OF ENGLISH SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND YOUR APPLICATION SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. UNSIGNED APPLICATION SHALL ALSO BE REJECTED.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
Note: The facility of Part-I Registration will be available from 20.07.2013 to 14.08.2013 (upto 5:00 PM).
The facility of Part-II Registration will be available from 20.07.2013 to 16.08.2013 (upto 5:00 PM).
The online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in . Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
1. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
2. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
3. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
4. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking, debit card, credit card, or cash through SBI bank challan at www.ssconline.nic.in. and www.ssconline2.gov.in
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
6. Those who want to pay online through net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Online payment is available only for registration through www.ssconline.nic.in. and www.ssconline2.gov.in
7. As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance has not been received for use of credit cards / debit cards, payment through these modes will not be available.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
9. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
10. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
11. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
12. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
13. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any p articular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
14. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.
SSC CHSL Exam Fees & Mode of Payment
FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(s 100.00)
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
MODE OF PAYMENT: FEE PAYABLE R 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only)
(i) For the candidates submitting the Paper Application:
The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of ”Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only . CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional
(ii) For the candidates submitting their applications On-line:
The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-serviceman eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
NOTE I: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
NOTE II: Fee paid by modes other than CRFS for off-line applications and through SBI as indicated above in case of online application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited. Candidates submitting their application online shall make their payment through the State Bank of India as per instructions (Annexure-II B ).
NOTE III: Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of stamps from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, will lead to rejection of his/her application form. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Office.
This page is about:
|annexure- x of ssc notice of 2014|