SSC CGL 2014 Application Form
CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE, WHICH IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION: http://ssc.nic.in, CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
SSC Online Application 2014: Click Here to Apply Online
FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(Rs. 100): Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 14.02.2014. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 21.02.2014. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE REJECTED and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. COMMISSION WILL NOT BE RESPOSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELAY.
CANDIDATES MAY SUBMIT ON LINE APPLICATIONS AT WEBSITE http://ssconline.nic.in. AND http://ssconline2.gov.in. THEY SHOULD RETAIN REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY SHOULD NOT SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
THE FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE UPTO 12.02.2014 (5:00 PM) FOR PART-I REGISTRATION AND FOR PART-II REGISTRATION UPTO 14.02.2014 (5.00 P.M.).
Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications :
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888,01124363343,01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
THERE WILL BE A SINGLE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION. CANDIDATES, DECLARED QUALIFIED BY THE COMMISSION FOR ADMISSION TO THE WRITTEN (TIER-II) EXAMINATION ON THE BASIS OF THE TIER-I EXAMINATION, WILL NOT HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN. NO SEPARATE NOTICE / ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE PUBLISHED FOR THE TIER-II EXAMINATION. THE RESULT OF TIER-I EXAMINATION, INFORMING THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ALONG WITH THE DATES OF TIER-II EXAMINATION WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS/ROZGAR SAMACHAR AND COMMISSION‟S WEBSITE.
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
(i) For Paper or Off-Line Applications, candidates should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only. .CRFS stamps are available at all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled at the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
(ii) The candidates submitting their applications On-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India Challan or on-line account with SBI. Challan form will be generated on-line (please also see Annexure-II B for instructions for filling on-line application.
NOTE I: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
NOTE II: Fee paid by modes other than CRFS for paper/off-line applications and SBI in case of online application will not be considered and the applications of such candidates will be rejected outright and payment made shall stand forfeited.
NOTE III: Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of stamps from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, will lead to rejection of his/her application form. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Office.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- On-line application facility will be available from 19.01.2014 to 12.02.2014 (5:00PM) for Part –I Registration and up to 14.02.2014 (5:00 PM) for Part – II Registration.
- Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. AND http://ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press ―I agree‖ button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
- A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
- As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance is awaited for use of credit cards / debit cards since January,2010, payment through these modes will not be available.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand
This page is about:
|ssc cgl application form 2014||ssc cgl 2014 application form||cgl application form 2014||ssc cgl 2014 application||CGL 2014 application form|