|Post Code||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay||Age||Qualification|
Multi Tasking Staff (Clerk)
|9300-34000 G.P 4200
5200-20200 G.P 2400
5200-20200 G.P 1800
5200-20200 G.P 1400
DA, CCA, HRA/leased accommodation, Leave Fare Concession, hospitalsation benefits, retirement benefits and other perquisites shall be as per NMCCO rules.
DETAILS OF RESERVATION
|Cadre/Scale||No. of Posts||SC||ST||OBC||GEN|
Multi Tasking Staff (Clerk)
The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of NMCCO.
Abbreviations used: SC – Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Classes, Gen- General Category.
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Physically Challenged||10 Years|
|All persons who are ordinarily been
domiciled in Kashmir Division of
J & K State During 01.01.80 to 31.12.89
|Ex-Servicemen||By 3 Years Plus Period of Service in Armed Forces.
subject to his not exceeding the age of 50 years
Selection for Post Codes 01 to 03 will be through written test (Which may be conducted ON LINE/OFF LINE) and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The Written Test for post Codes 01 to 03 Shall Contain.
|Sr. No.||Name of the test||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||Professional Knowledge||40||90||Composite Time
of 120 Minutes
EXAMINATION & INTERVIEW
Examination may be held at the following centres
|Name of centres||Code No.||Name of centres||Code No.|
APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE)
Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) for General Candidates and Rupees 150/- (One Hundred Fifty) for SC/ST/OBC. Fee is Payable by Demand Draft/Indion Postal order favouring National Micro Credit Control Organisation payable at Kolkata Only. Candidates should write their Name & Date of Birth on the reverse of the Demand Draft & in the Space Provided for the Purpose on the Postal orders
SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION
Candidates can apply for the post either on the prescribed application (OFF LINE) or submit the application ON LINE followed up by sending a printout (Hard Copy) of the ON LINE Application to the NMCCO Office.
- The Candidates can apply ON-LINE using the link www.nmcco.in
- Candidates need to take a printout on their ON-LINE application after submission of the data through the systems. A signed photograph must be pasted (not to be stapled) at the specified place on the printout and the candidate must sign on the printout of the application and attach DD or IPO .
- Candidates need to send the systems generated print out (hard copy) of the ON-LINE Application to the NMCCO Office by ordinary post. In case the print out (hard copy) is not received by the Board by the CLOSING DATE mentioned in this advertisement, the ON-LINE application will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Application should not be submitted more than once. Duplicate applications will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- The ON-LINE applications can be submitted till 11.59 P.M. on Oct . 30, 2012 after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must apply in the Application format published in this advertisement. It Should be typed or neatly handwritten in Hindi or English on a good quality “White” A-4 size paper. All the columns in the application must be filled legibly or typed. Incomplete and illegible application will be rejected.
- OFF-LINE application or Printout of the ON-LINE Application, as the case may be, have to be sent by ordinary post to The REGIONAL DIRECTOR, NATIONAL MICRO CREDIT CONTROL ORGANISATION Post Bag : 01 Kolkata-700016
- Candidates should apply either by ON-LINE mode (followed up by sending a printout of the ON-LINE application) or OFF-LINE mode. They should not submit application by both the modes. Duplicate applications will be rejected.
CLOSING DATE :
- OFF-LINE Application or the printout of the ON-LINE Application, as the case may be, should reach the NMCCO Office on or before 6.00 P.M. on November 10,2012.
- The NMCCO takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of Applications or loss there of in postal transit
- Candidates must ensure that the Application (either OFF-LINE or printout of the ON-LINE) along with DD/IPO should reach the NMCCO Office on or before the CLOSING DATE, Even after the successful submission of ON-LINE application through the systems, unless the systems generated print-out of the ONLINE application together with fee , photograph and signature is received by post at the NMCCO Office within the closing date the ON-LINE application is not valid and will be rejected
(A) For all posts, candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
(B) Subject to fulfilling the other eligibility creteria, existing employees of National Micro Credit Control Organisation may also apply through proper channel after obtaining ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the organisation
(C) Such candidates if selected should resign from the existing post and join the new post as a fresh candidate like any other candidate selected from outside.
(D) Experience wherever required is post qualification, full time and in the relevant field. (Experience below 06 month in any organisation will not be considered.
(E) The candidate educational qualification prescribed for the posts are minimum. Candidates must possess above qualifications/ work experience as on last date of submission of application.
(F) Application must be completed in all respects. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
(G) Candidates should not enclose any certificates or copies thereof with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage. it is found that any information furnished in the app. is false/incorrect or if according to the board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
(H) All educational qualifications must been obtained from recognised universities/institions in India or abroad. if grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
(I) The NMCCO shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
(J) Canvassing in any Form will be a disqualification.
(K) Mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disqualification including ban form future examinations.