National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina- Aluminium complex of Asia having State of Art technology. The Company is having the Star trading house status in the field of export and with its consistent excellent performance has bagged “The Dun & Bradstreet’s best PSU award-2012” in Non-Ferrous metal category. NALCO is also expanding its business within India and overseas to become a global player in the international market.
NALCO is looking for committed, promising and passionate young Graduate Engineers having only full time regular courses from recognised institute/university to be inducted during 2013 in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Geology and Mining through GATE-2013.
Selection Process and How to Apply:
- NALCO will recruit 61(sixty one) Graduate Engineers in the above disciplines from Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2013 scores(GATE-2013- scores).
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government guidelines.
- The eligible candidates those who are interested to apply for the above disciplines in NALCO needs to appear in GATE-2013 examination as per the instruction and timelines notified by GATE-2013 and in one of the following GATE-2013 examination papers.
|Sl. No.||GATE-2013 Paper||Code|
- List of disciplines/branches considered equivalent to each of the above 09(nine) disciplines advertised will be published in detail in our website www.nalcoindia.com.
- Based on the GATE-2013 score and organisational requirement, the candidates will be short listed for personal Interview for the position of Graduate Engineers Trainee(GETs) in the above disciplines.
- Candidates will have to separately apply online indicating their GATE-2013 Registration Number by visiting career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) which will be made available from 01/01/2013 to 31/01/2013.
|1||Commencement of Online submission GATE application for GATE-2013||01.09.2012*|
|2||Last date for Online submission of GATE Application||30.09.2012*|
|3||Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online GATE application at respective
|5||Announcement of GATE Results||15.03.2013*|
* As per details mentioned in GATE-2013 website
For detail information regarding GATE-2013, interested candidate may log on to www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013 or website of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science(IISc), Bangalore. Candidates willing to apply in NALCO may visit career section of our website www.nalcoindia.com for additional details.