|Sr.No||Name of Post||Post||Qualification||Salary/PM|
|1.||Assistant Agriculture Officer||786||12th||10400|
|2.||Junior Agriculture Officer||42||Graduate||15300|
|3.||Senior Agriculture Officer||21||B.Sc Agriculture||20600|
|8.||Public Relation Officer||6||MBA-HR||20600|
|10.||Computer Operator/ Documentation Executive||12||12th with Computer Basic Knowledge||8000|
|Total No. of Post||885|
How to get Application Form
- Download application form from website
- Purchase Form from nearest Form Seller
- Draft Form as given in Advertisement
- Purchase Form from our Corporate Office
- 18 - 45 Years age (18 years On 1st January, 2013)
- 5 year Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman
- 400 for General / BC /OBC Category
- 250 for SC & ST Category
- Candidate can submit fees as Demand Draft or Postal Order in Favour of “Organic Farmers Organisation” payable at Hisar.
How to Apply
- Fill application form completely in own handwriting (No need of Attestation)
- Attach all certificate (Qualification, Experience, Residence Proof etc.)
- Attach Demand Draft (Orginal) or Postal Order (Orginal) in Favour of “Organic Farmers Organisation” payable at Hisar. with prescribed application fees.
- Send it to the Below mentioned Address through Speed Post or Registered Post or By Hand
- A Person can apply for more than one post, He/She has to fill separate Application form along with Documents & Demand Draft (As many posts he/she wants to appear)
Checklist ( To be Checked while Sending the Application Form)
- Completely Filled Application Form with Two Photographs.
- Photocopy of Certificates.
- Preference Order of Center of Exam should be mentioned.
- Demand Draft or Postal Order of Preccribed Application Fees.
- Self Addressed Envelope with Rs. 5 Postage Stamp (Sticked).
- Category of Post applied for should be mentioned on application Envelope.
- Application Form should reach on or before the last date of Submission through Registered Post of Speed Post or By Hand
Last Date of Applicaton Submission
- 30 October, 2012
Where to Apply
- All India Organic Farmers Society, SCO- 170, 1st Floor, Red Square Market, Railway Road, Hisar – 125001, Haryana
- December, 2012
- For Assistant Agriculture Officer - General English/Math/Hindi upto 10th Class & Current Affair
- For other Post Exam Syllabus will be according to their Eligibility Qualification
- Exam Mode will be both English and Hindi
Hisar, Gurgaon, Ambala, Karnal
Click here for Application Form