- State PSC
1. Post : ATTENDANT – I
ITI ( Electrical ) – 2 (2 unreserved)
ITI ( Fitter) – 18 (2 SC; 5 OBC; 11 Unreserved)
ITI ( Fitter) with NAC in Boiler Attendant – 5 (1 OBC; 4 unreserved)
(one post, reserved for Physically challenged candidate in the category of Locomotor Disability (Orthopaedically handicapped. The degree of disability should be of minimum 40%)
Age : 30 years as on 31st March, 2012; 33 years in the case of OBC (NCL) candidates and 35 years in the case of SC candidates. 40 years in the case of Persons with Disability.
Class Tenth passed (X STD) PLUS National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) in the trade of Fitter/Electrician. Should have scored First Class (60%) or above in their qualifying examination and should possess post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.
1. Experience for Attendant-I in Production/ Maintenance Areas
Minimum one year (1) post Apprenticeship work experience in a large Paper Mill (having production capacity of minimum 200 tonnes per day). Training, after Apprenticeship (NAC) in large Paper Mills would also be considered as work experience.
2. Experience for Attendant-I – BOILER ATTENDANT
Minimum one year (1) work experience after two and a half years (2½) trade apprenticeship. Work experience shall be in high pressure Boilers (rating of minimum 50 kg/cm2 pressure and 50 tonnes / hour capacity). Training after apprenticeship would also be considered as work experience.
Selected candidates will be appointed in the grade of W3 in the workmen cadre in the pay scale of Rs.7900 – 18100 on a starting basic pay of Rs 7900/- and Industrial D.A of 56.7% amounting to a total salary of Rs 12380/- (approx) and other benefits such as LTC, Medical reimbursement, Leave and other perks as per Company rules.
2. Post : OPERATOR – III / Analyst III
Category No. of Posts
Unreserved : 5
Age : 30 years as on 31st March, 2012.
BSc (Chemistry) as Main / compulsory. The candidates should have scored First class (60%) or above in their qualifying examination.
Minimum one year (1) post qualification, work experience in a large Paper Mill (having production capacity of minimum 200 tonnes per day). Post qualification training in large Paper Mill would also be considered as work experience.
Selected candidates will be appointed in the grade of W5 in the workmen cadre in the pay scale of Rs.8500 – 20500 on a starting basic pay of Rs 8500/- and Industrial D.A of 56.7% amounting to a total salary of Rs 13320/- (approx) and other benefits such as LTC, Medical reimbursement, Leave and other perks as per Company rules.
General Informations and Conditions:
1. Persons employed with Government or Semi-government Organisation /Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel.
2. Candidates should enclose copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience and caste. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark lists/ testimonials regarding age, qualifications, experience, Apprentice training certificate and caste/community certificates or unsigned are liable to be rejected. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
3. Applicants should invariably enclose a write-up on the organization where they have worked and furnish reference of their experience . To substantiate the specific requirement of their experience, they shall also furnish the names of two senior officials of the organization they have worked with, details of phone no. and address for verifying the credentials of the applicant.
4. Candidates without one year (1) work experience as indicated for each trade/post above need not apply.
5. Candidates desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should have in their possession a recent certificate from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Govt. of India certifying that they do not belong to the “creamy layer” of the OBC community.
Relaxations/ Concessions for SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against reserved posts:
SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts should meet the requirements prescribed for general category candidates. For SC/ST candidates applying for reserved posts, age will be relaxed by five years and qualification relaxed to 55% marks for the qualifying examination.
In the case of OBC candidates, age alone will be relaxed by three years.
Relaxation of age will be applicable to Persons with disabilities and to Ex- Servicemen as per GOI guidelines.
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and experience etc. may send their resume to the HOD (HR&ES) at the address given above in the following format along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the Post of …………” enclosing a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (not required for SC/ST, PWD candidates) payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor so as to reach on or before 31st JULY 2012.
Those who have applied against our earlier advertisement, the last date of which was May 15th 2012 need not apply again.
“CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION”