- State PSC
1. Applications are invited from the eligible Indian National citizens for filling up of 27 (Twenty seven) posts of Group ‘C’ (Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts) (Non-Industrial) and 02 (Two) posts Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Group ‘C’) (Non-Gazetted) at Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp (Including Artillery Depot Regt, Nasik Road Camp (shown with*). The applications duly completed from all states / areas of India on the prescribed proforma alongwith the required details / documents should reach, ‘The Commandant Artillery Centre, PIN- 908800, C/o 56 APO’ within 30 (Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The application must reach the address on or before the above prescribed closing date which shall also be the crucial date for determining the age limit for all candidates. The posts are permanent subject to 02 (two) years probationary period. Vacancies are under :-
Note : (a) * Vacancies of Arty Depot Regt.
(b) OBC : Other Backward Caste
(c) EXSM : Ex-serviceman
(c) MTS : Multi Tasking Staff.
2. Age limit & relaxation.
|(a)||For General Category||18 to 25 years of age.|
|(b)||For OBC Category||18 to 28 years of age|
3. Candidates will forward applications properly, pasted in an envelope and sent to “The Commandant, Headquarters, Artillery Centre, PIN – 908800, C/o 56 APO” through ordinary post. Candidates are requested to super scribe “Application for the post of ______ Reserved for _____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
4. Photocopy of the following documents / certificate to be attached alongwith application duly attested by Gazetted Officer:-
(a) Mark sheet of the educational qualification.
(b) Matriculation certificate / Municipality Birth Certificate for birth proof.
(c) One self addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 5/- postal stamp.
(d) One latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer on back side of photograph.
(e) Photocopy of Caste certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer for reserved posts.
(f) Employment registration card, if any.
(g) Experience certificate, if any.
(h) Discharge certificate (For Ex-servicemen only).
5. The following applications will be summarily rejected :-
(a) Application without signature of the candidate.
(b) Application other than prescribed proforma as published in advertisement.
(c) Application received through Fax / AWAN.
(d) Application received after due date for any reason.
(e) Incomplete / Ineligible application.
(f) Latest photograph not pasted on application form and not attested by Gazetted Officer and if no additional photograph is enclosed.
6. Ex-serviceman candidates resultant age should not be more than 25 years after deducting the years of service rendered in Army / Navy / Air Force plus three years from his present age.
7. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not, automatically entitle a person to be called for test/ Interview.
8. Candidates will be short listed for selection on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification.
9. The employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
10. The syllabus for written examination for Multi Tasking Staff and Group ‘C’ (Erstwhile ‘D’) posts as per Note of IHQ of MoD (Army) AG/ MP-4 (Civ) (a) dated 21 Nov 2011. Question Paper Objective Type with Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
11. The syllabus for written examination and skill test for LDC (Group ‘C’) posts as per Note of IHQ of MoD (Army) AG/ MP-4 (Civ) (a) dated 30 Nov 2011.
12. Date of written test / Interview will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
13. No enquiry or correspondence for any information will be entertained.
14. Candidates living with more than one spouse or married another spouse while the first spouse is alive shall not be eligible to apply.
15. Caste certificate of OBC candidates, where the certificate are issued by Gazetted officers of the Union Government or State Governments, they should be in the same form but countersigned by the District Magistrate or Deputy Commissioner (Certificates issued by Gazetted officers and attested by District Magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner are not sufficient).
16. Candidates who are applying against reserved posts the appointment is provisional and is subject to the caste certificate being verified through proper channels. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidates is false, the service of such candidates will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of false certificate.
17. SC/ ST/ OBC candidate applying for General Category post is not entitled to any relaxation in the age limit in that category.
18. The department reserves the right to reject the candidature of a candidate for written test / Interview. The candidates to be called for the above written tests / interview shall be short listed, by applying all or any of the slated norms.
19. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise shall be treated as a disqualification for the test / post. Interim queries shall not be entertained.
20. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be subjected to selection process as per existing orders and the selected candidates shall be appointed only after verification of Character and antecedent from police authority and if found fit after medical examination.
21. The candidates selected shall be governed by the provision of the New Pension Scheme (NPS).
22. Selected candidates shall be initially posted to Artillery Depot Regiment /Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp with subsequent all India Service transfer liability.
23. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates for appearing for written test / Interview.
24. The decision of the Appointing Authority regarding selection / rejection shall be final.
25. The employer has right to cancel / postpone / suspend / terminate / modify this Notification of recruitment process without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.