- State PSC
1. Candidates who are short-listed will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi. The testing would consist of two stages as given below
(a) Stage-I Test consisting of Intelligence Test along with other tests will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. Applicants who qualify Stage-I testing would be required to fill up a detailed application form. Thereafter, all candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the Meteorological Branch. Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage I testing or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
(b) Stage-II testing consisting of Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview will be conducted on subsequent days ( Four Days)
2. Medical Examination will be conducted at AFCME, New Delhi or IAM Bengaluru based on the recommendations at AFSB.
3. Candidates recommended by the AFSBs and declared medically fit will be detailed for training in the order of all India Merit list depending on the number of vacancies available. Grant of PC / SSC would be based on number of vacancies, performance in the selection process and the choice given by the candidate.
4. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained during the testing at AFSB.
5. 10% of the vacancies are reserved for NCC Air Wing ‘C’ certificate holders
6. Onus of meeting eligibility criteria rests with the applicant. Merely undergoing AFSB testing would not constitute fulfilment of eligibility requirements.