- State PSC
1. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold a Competitive Examination for recruitment to the post of Krishi Proyukti Sahayak in the District Offices under the Department of Agriculture, Govt. of West Bengal in the month May, 2011 or thereabout simultaneously in each of the 19 (nineteen) District Head Quarters including Kolkata. The candidates may be allotted to several venues located in one or more Sub-Divisional towns of a District depending on the number of candidates opting for that particular District Centre [ Please note instructions regarding choice of Examination Centre at Sl. No.7 ].
2. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Govt.
3. (a) A candidate claiming to be SC, ST or BC must have a certificate in the prescribed format in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below:-
i) In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned and
ii) In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas in this behalf.
[ vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 at SCs & STs Welfare Department Order No.261- TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 06.04.1995).
(b) For Persons with Disabilities [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999.]
Certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted at Govt. Medical College Hospitals, District Hospitals, Sub-Divisional Hospitals and Block Level Hospitals.
4. Candidates in service of Govt., a local or Statutory Body must submit their applications in prescribed form with the requisite documents direct to the Commission’s Office within the closing date. They are required to submit an undertaking (as in the declaration printed in the Application Form) to the effect that they have informed, in writing, their Head of Office/Department as to their applying for the examination.
5. Candidates suffering from blindness or low vision may be allowed the help of a Scribe, if required.
6. Completed application must be submitted along with the photocopies of the required documents regarding age, qualification, etc. either self-certified or attested by competent authority.
7. Application Forms, not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected. Wilful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
8. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. Candidature of those who submit more than one application shall be rejected.
9. One copy of candidate’s recent passport size photograph duly signed by him/her (An identical copy of the photograph will be required for pasting on the Attendance Sheet to be sent by this office along with the Admit Card for eligible candidates.) must be pasted on the application form.
10. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal may make enquiries about the integrity of the candidates and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility. If any candidate fails to furnish any relevant certificate or other documents or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Commission, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
11. A candidate should note that his/her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects.
12. A candidate must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisor/Invigilator of the Examination. If the\ candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct he/she will render himself/herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and/or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose. A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the
instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
13. Candidates must fulfil the essential qualifications by the closing date.
14. Canvassing in any from will disqualify the candidate.
Application in the given proforma as available in the Commission’s website [http://www.pscwb.org.in] may be submitted personally in open condition at the enquiry counter of the Commission’s office at 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days (Saturdays and Sundays are holidays) or sent by post (strictly by registered or speed post or U.C.P.) on or before the closing date addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal at the above address superscribing on the envelope the ADVERTISEMENT NO. and NAME OF THE EXAMINATION. Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected. The application form shall be filled in candidate’s own handwriting in blue/black ink and signed by him/her.
Closing date for receipt of application : THE 23RD NOVEMBER, 2010.