- State PSC
1 The application form and Bank challan will only be available on-line on the website: www.apset.org and www.osmania.ac.in
2 Submission of on-line application is mandatory. Hard copies of the application form along with the relevant certificates and paid Bank challan has to be sent to the Member Secretary, AP-SET office, II-floor, Block-II, PGRR Center for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad-500007(AP).
3. The application form must be completed as per the notification.
4. Incomplete application forms will be rejected
5. Only blue ball point pen should be used to mark the answers in the OMR sheet.
6. Before applying on-line candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available at AP-SET website.
7. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the test before filling the on-line application.
8. Candidates seeking admission to the test must apply on-line through a link “ON-LINE REGISTRATION” available on the AP-SET website.
9. Please fill correct information carefully in the on-line application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up the application form. Confirm that your name, subject, center of examination, social category and physically or visually challenged person have been correctly entered. After filling the online application form take the printout of the filled in online application form and affix the latest photograph at relevant place. The photograph of the candidate has to be attested by a Gazzetted officer.
10 The candidate has to up-load his/her recent passport size photo and signature in a scanned Format.
11. AP-SET may change the examination center or date of examination without assigning any reason.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing in the SET.
13. Canvassing before or after the examination in any form will disqualify the candidate.
14. The decision of the AP-SET shall be final in all matters.
15. All legal disputes pertaining to AP-SET shall fall only within the jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
16. The use of calculators or log- tables is not permitted. Cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
17. It is compulsory for the candidate to appear in all three papers. The candidate who does not appear in paper I and II will not be permitted to appear in paper-III.
18. The candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the test booklet on the hall ticket or in any other paper.