- State PSC
1) Candidates have to submit the written examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of written examination.
2) Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
3) Before applying for the CWE for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
4) IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, if the candidate is found ineligible as per the stipulated eligibility criteria. Decision of the IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Written Examination etc.
and any other matter relating to the CWE will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the IBPS in this behalf.
5) For a particular Post, not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
8 Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9) In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment in a Bank, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
10) Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
11) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version available on IBPS website will prevail.
12) A Candidate’s admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by the IBPS.
13) Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the IBPS/ Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.O. Use of Mobile Phones, pagers, calculator or any such devices: (a) Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as
arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
(c) Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
The date of the Written Examination for the post of Officers has been tentatively fixed for 02-09-2012 (Sunday) and the date of the Written Examination for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) has been tentatively fixed for 09-09-2012 (Sunday). However, the date of Examination shall be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Center/Venue address.
All eligible candidates should download their call letter from the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in by entering his / her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth as per following schedule.
For Officer Scale-I, II & III from 22.08.2012 to 31.08.2012
For Office Assistant from 28.08.2012 to 07.09.2012 19
The Information Handout for each post is also available on IBPS website and candidates may download the same. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout will be sent by post/ courier.
Candidates have to bring their Written Examination call letter along with their photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy while attending the written examination and will have to submit the Written Examination call letter and photocopy of photo-identity proof in the examination hall.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driver’s Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Written Examination.
Note: Candidates have to submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination Call Letter while attending the written examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. This advertisement is also available on IBPS’s website address www.ibps.in
Candidates are advised to remain in touch with IBPS’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance. Decision of the IBPS in respect of all matters pertaining to this examination would be final and binding on all candidates.
Date Director (IBPS)
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Common Written Examination without the following documents:
(1) Call Letter for Written Examination
(2) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original and
(3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof as mentioned in (2) above
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Written Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.