- State PSC
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Combined Recruitment for Asstt. Grade III ( General / Technical and Accountant Cadres) in the FCI – 2012- Declaration of the result for appearing in Computer Proficiency Test-reg.
Staff Selection Commission conducted Paper II and Paper III written examination for the posts of Asstt. Grade III in General /Technical and Accountant Cadres in FCI, 2012 on 15.04.2012 at various centres all over the country. Against 46081 candidates qualified to appear in Paper II , 39,082 candidates actually appeared in this examination. OMR sheets of 774 candidates were awarded ‘ZERO’ marks, as per OMR instructions. Against 33407
candidates declared qualified for appearing in Paper-III, 18,032 candidates actually appeared for examination. OMR sheets of 292 candidates were awarded ‘ZERO’ marks, as per OMR instructions.
2. Following are the details of candidates provisionally qualified for appearing in Computer Proficiency Test in the Combined Recruitment for Asstt. Grade III ( General /Technical and Accountant Cadres) in the FCI, 2012.
List I : To appear in CPT (For Post codes A and D) (on the basis of Total of Paper-I+II)
* No vacancies reported by FCI, these candidates are qualifying at UR standard. (Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, 954 OBC, 185 SC and 53 ST andidates are provisionally qualifying at standards fixed for UR category subject to meeting age limit).
Note : For preparation of the three Lists, category of candidates is same as that of the result of Paper-I.
3. There are 1458 candidates common between List I and II, 487 candidates common between List I and III and 155 candidates common between List II and III. There are 114 candidates common between the three Lists. Candidates declared qualified in multiple lists will be required to appear in Computer Proficiency Test only once.
4. The above said lists are purely provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. The candidature of the candidates are liable to be cancelled by respective
Regional Directors/Deputy Directors in case candidates are found not fulfilling eligibility conditions or any other genuine reasons, including but not limited to resorting to unfair means.
5. Roll Number, category, name, etc. of the candidates, as shown in the result, have been taken from their OMR answer scripts. It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved category for which certain percentage of vacancies is reserved as per the policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared eligible for the PaperII/Paper-III Examination for the specific category mentioned in the result. It is, therefore, in
the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbers. Candidates whose name and Roll No. do not match should also bring such mismatch to the notice of concerned Regional Offices for detailed examination.
6. Candidates may note that as per notice of the examination and instructions given in the answer sheets, they were required to code/write their particulars correctly and sign answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature/LTI and where particulars such as name, roll number, ticket number and Test Form number have been written and/or coded incorrectly, have been rejected/awarded ZERO marks.
7. Computer Proficiency Tests is scheduled to commence after 19-06-2012 and detailed program will be placed on the respective regional websites. Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive the Admission ticket for Computer Proficiency Test before the commencement of the said Test should immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Commission. Details of Computer Proficiency test will be placed on the Commission’s
website on 21.5.2012.
8. Representations received from candidates about incorrect questions and their answer in the question papers used by the Commission in this examination have been carefully examined and marks moderated suitably.
9. The result is also available on SSC’s website – http://ssc.nic.in. Marks of qualified and non-qualified candidates and list of candidates awarded ‘Zero’ marks in Paper-II + III will be made available on the Commission’s website shortly.
Under secretary C.I(1)