- State PSC
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES. THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION.
1. The minimum qualifying marks for selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH on the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification as and when required and called for. If candidate fails to produce the certificates if any one, and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.