UGC NET 2013 Fees and Mode of Payment
EXAMINATION FEE :
General Candidates : Rs.450/-
Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in ) : Rs.225/-
SC/ST/PH/VH candidates : Rs.110/-
MODE OF PAYMENT
- The candidate is to fill the Bank Challan Form in triplicate (Bank Copy, UGC Copy & Candidate’s Copy) as given in the Notification.
- All the three copies of the Challan Form have to be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges (commission) of Rs.20/-.
- The bank will retain its copy and return the other two copies of the challan to the candidate.
- The candidate has to attach the UGC copy of the challan with the printout of online Application Form which he/she has to submit to the Registrar of UGC-NET Centre opted by the candidate.
- Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.