- State PSC
Satyawati College (Evening) (University of Delhi)
Ashok Vihar: Phase-III: Delhi-110052
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the following permanent posts of non-teaching staff:
S.No. Posts Age Limit Pay Band Rs. Grade Pay Rs. No. of Posts
Unreserved (General) Scheduled Tribe Other Backward Class
1 Section Officer (Admn.) 35 Years 9300-34800 4600/- 01 — –
2 Section Officer (Accounts) 35 Years 9300-34800 4600/- 01 — –
3 Semi Professional Assistant 35 Years 5200-20200 2800/- 01 — –
4 Junior Assistant 27 Years 5200-20200 1900/- 01 — 01
5 Library Attendant 30 Years 5200-20200 1800/- — 01 –
Educational qualification and other requirements:
Posts : Section Officer (Admn.) & Section Officer (Accounts)
1. Graduate/Post Graduate with at least second division (50% marks)
2. At least three years post qualification experience in handling Educational Administration/General Admn./Purchase/ Accounts & Finance in a University/Research Institution/Government department/bodies/ PSU or reputed commercial establishment.
Preference will be given to candidates holding professional qualifications like LL.B or PG Diploma in Business Administration or MCA/PGDCA or CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter).
a) The candidate should have an aptitude for independent drafting/noting in English, adequate exposure in handling one or more functions related to General Administration/House keeping/Purchase/ Service matters/Office management/Establishment/Accounts & Finance/HR/Legal in a computer based office environment.
b) The candidates will be required to appear in a written test for assessing their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.
c) The scheme of the examination will have weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
d) All direct recruits are expected to work in a computer based office environment and are required to qualify a skill test in handling computers within one year of their appointment and before completion of the probation period.
Post : Semi Professional Assistant
1. Minimum Graduation degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with not less than 50% marks.
2. B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks
3. Course in Computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 month Computer course from a recognized institution.
Post : Junior Assistant
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting on computer keyboard.
1. Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/ Science and knowledge of operating computer software packages relating to Pay roll, Accounts, MIS etc..
2. Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
a) The candidate should have an aptitude for drafting/noting in English, office procedure, Data processing in a computer based work environment, and is expected to provide support services in one or more functions related to Educational Administration/ Examinations/General Administration/ House Keeping/Establishment /HR/Legal/Purchase/Accounts & Finance/Project management/ Public Relations.
b) The candidates will be required to appear in a written test to assess their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.
c) The scheme of examination will have weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
Post : Library Attendant
Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from any State Educational Board or Govt. recognized Institution.
1. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
2. Computer Science as a subject at Secondary level or Basic Course Certificate in Computers from any Institution.
1. All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of the University of Delhi. The qualifications and other service conditions shall be such as prescribed by the University of Delhi/UGC from time to time.
2. Cases of upper age limit will be considered as per the rules of the University.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped category should mention their category specifically in their application forms and attach certificate/s of proof from the competent authority. As per Delhi University rules, only Non-Creamy Layer figuring in the Central List of OBC will be considered for OBC posts.
4. Application form may be obtained from the office of the College from 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm on all working days (Monday to Friday). Application form can also be downloaded from the college website: www.satyawatievedu.ac.in
5. Candidates already in employment must apply through proper channel. The college reserves the right to change the nature and/or number of posts advertised or to abolish any or all of them without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Applications in the prescribed format, complete in all respects, together with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc., must reach the Principal on or before March 20, 2012 through Registered A.D. Post. The candidates should clearly mention the post applied for on the envelope.