- State PSC
Recruitment to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) session January, 2013 i.e. from 01.01.2013 to 30.06.2013 at the AIIMS.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the
Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following posts of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in the speciality as indicated against each in the pay scale of Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP) per month plus all allowances including NPA.
The Application Form can be obtained from Academic Section from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM on all working days from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon on Saturdays and the Form can be downloaded from the Institute web sites www.aiims.edu. and www.aiims.ac.in.
The complete application in all respect should reach to the undersigned latest by 15.12.2012 and the selection for the same will be held on 24.12.2012 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium AIIMS at 11:00 AM. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only application in response to this advertisement in prescribed proforma i.e. ‘APPLICATION FORM – JR (NON ACADEMIC) (FOR JANUARY’2013 SESSION)’ will be considered and only the name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 20.12.2012 at 04.00 P.M. and also displayed on Institute web sites www.aiims.edu. and www.aiims.ac.in. Candidate must note that No Separate intimation will be sent for the Counselling.
The eligibility conditions and the procedure for filling up the vacancy is as under:-
1) The Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided first to the Institute Graduates. The merit for Institute Graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations. The preference to AIIMS Graduates will be only for two terms (of 6 months) after graduation. In case any vacancy is left over after all AIIMS Graduates (those who have applied) are accommodated then outside graduates will be considered.
2) The candidate will be selected on the basis of Percentage of marks obtained in the November, 2012 AIIMS P.G.Entrance Examination and/or aggregate percentage of marks obtained in MBBS.
3) The candidates should have graduated including completion of Internship not earlier than two years before the start of First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.01.2013. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.01.2011 to 31.12.2012 will be considered.
4) DMC/DDC Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
5) For candidate other than AIIMS graduate, two terms (of 6 months) are allowed. AIIMS graduate are allowed maximum 3 tenure of JR (NA). AIIMS Graduates applying for 3rd time will be considered at par with candidates in general merit list. Those candidates (other than AIIMS graduate) who have already done 2 terms of First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
6) The reservation for ST/SC/OBC & OPH as per Central Govt. rules shall be as per rules i.e. 7½% for ST, 15% for SC, 27 % for OBC candidates and 3 % for OPH candidates.
(i) For OBC Candidate please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year i.e. 15.06.2012 (AN), the last date of submission of Application Form for Junior Residency for July, 2012 session.
(ii) For SC, ST – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt./Central Govt. of India.
(iii) OPH – Certificate must be issued by State/Central Govt. Hospital.
Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped : (3%)
a) For Indian National 3% reservations for orthopaedic physically handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis.
b) Other Criteria for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped:
The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.:
i). With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no. 18018/2/2009-ME(P-1) dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission subject to the outcome in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others pending in the Supreme Court of India.
ii). The disability certificate should be produced by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions.
iii). The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery..
7) Those who joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence shall not be eligible to be considered.
8) Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the selection. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who opts/select for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so. The original certificates will be returned after depositing security of Rs. 30,000/- or obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institute.