- State PSC
Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website under the heading “Careers” http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2012-13”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and take a print out of the entire Recruitment Notification.
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.11.2012 are required to log in to the LIC’s website under the heading “Careers” http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm.for submission of applications on-line. Once the candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2012-13”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
2. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned(digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I
3. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the registration number and password. Email and SMS indicating the Registration Number and Password will be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/alteration will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
4. The application fee (non-refundable) payable for all the candidates (Other than SC/ST) is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in cash only. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days then after at any branch of State Bank of India. Details of Branches of State Bank of India will be available while registering on-line application. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee.(For example, if candidate has registered on 22.11.2012 then candidate will be able to deposit the fees from 24th to 29th November,2012,considering 25th and 28th are non-working days). Once the fee is paid, the registration process will be complete. Candidate should ensure State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidate’s copy of the Challan. Candidates are advised to preserve the fees payment challan with them for reference and use in future.
5. Candidate will receive confirmation of registration by SMS/Email after two working days from the date of payment of fees. There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, after three days from the date of fee payment.
6. Candidates can log on for Registration of Applications on the dates given below:
|Opening date of On-Line Registration.||22.11.2012|
|Payment of Application Fees.||24.11.2012 to 29.12.2012|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration.||22.12.2012|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||20.01.2013 onwards|
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Corporation.
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees (wherever applicable) and register on-line at the earliest.
Issue of Call Letters for on-line test:
Candidates will have to visit the website under the heading “Careers” http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm for downloading call letters for on-line test from 20.01.2013 onwards from the given link hosted on LIC’s website. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the application form. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number, (ii) Password (iii) Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter and appear at the exam centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof (PAN card/Driving License, etc.).
Candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals of the following (as applicable) and a set of attested photocopies of each for verification at the time of Interview if they qualify in the on-line test.
(1) Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, in case of applicants belonging to Employees and Agents category, (2) Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai and/or Masters Degree Certificate in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing from a University or by an Institute approved by All India Council of Technical Education in case of applicants belonging to others category, (3) SSC/HSC Certificate issued by the Board showing the date of birth, (4) Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, (5) Certificate of at least 2 years sales/administrative experience in Life Insurance Industry (6) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman.