- State PSC
Gazette Date: 15.10.2012
Last Date: 14.11.2012
Category No: 520/2012
Applications must be submitted online through the Official website of the commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : PWD/ Irrigation
2. Name of Post : Assistant Engineer(Civil)
3. Scale of Pay : R 20740 – 36140
4. Number of vacancies : Physically Handicapped (Ortho) -2(Two)
1) The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for PH-ORTHO persons as unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 13/08/10 (Category No.398/07, Gazette dated 12/11/07)for the post.
2) Candidates appointed in the post should serve for four years within the first ten years of their service (including the period of training)in the Defence Service or Services connected with Defence in India or abroad. This compulsory service is not ordinarily applicable to those who have completed 40 years of age.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from among the candidates belongs to Physically Handicapped (Ortho) persons
Note:- Applications submitted by the candidates who do not belong to Physically Handicapped (Ortho) persons will be rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to them individually.
6. Age limit : 21-40, only candidates born between 02/01/1972 and 01/01/1991(both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (For conditions regarding age relexation please See Para 2 of the General Conditions)
i) B.Sc/B.Tech Degree in Engineering (Civil) of the Kerala University or B.E Degree (Civil) of the Madras University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
ii) Associate Membership Diploma of the Institution of Engineers, India in Civil Engineering or any other Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto
iii) Pass in sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the Associate Membership Examinations of the Institution of Engineers India in Civil Engineering
8. Mode of submitting Application:-
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.org’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience , community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
9. Last date for receipt of application:- 14/11/2012, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org (Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II)