- State PSC
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
3. Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (if applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
4. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ of their employer at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
5. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but belonging to creamy layer would not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
6. FAQs will be put up shortly on BPCL’s career website i.e www.bpclcareeinrs..
7. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
8. BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
9. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
10. While applying for the above post, candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
11. In the event any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitating his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his /her candidature.