- State PSC
For Online submission of Application for FET-JNTUH – 2012, follow the guidelines given below:
1. Before applying online, the following documents should be available with the applicant for Online submission.
a. A demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Convener, FET-2012″, payable at Hyderabad as registration fee.
b. Attested copies your certificates like Degree and SSC (for age proof).
c. Attested copy of Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates
d. Your scanned / digital passport photograph and scanned signature.
Note: photo image should be of JPEG Format. Photo image height should be between 370 to 420pixel and width should be between 300 to 350pixel and photo image file size should be less than 200kb
Sample Photograph with Signature
2. Go down to this page and Click “Apply online” and fill all the fields which are Mandatory.
3. While applying online, do not use the “Back” button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
4. Once you submit the filled-in ONLINE FORM, the FET – JNTUH website will generate a unique Registration number for you. Note down this number without fail and refer this for all your future correspondence. Write your Name and this Registration number on the back side of the Demand draft.
5. Now down load your filled in ONLI NE FORM (a PDF file) take the print out and enclose following documents and speed post/registered post to ” Convener, FET-2012, O/o Director, Academic Planning, 3rd Floor, Administrative Building, JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500085″.
a. Demand draft worth Rs 500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST)
b. Attested copy of Degree certificate
c. Attested copy SSC equivalent certificate for age proof
d. Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates