- State PSC
1. The recruitment procedure consists of Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
2. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for Written Examination. Admit card indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.
3. Written Examination: Written Examination will consists of objective type multiple choice question paper based on 10th class standard to assess the General Knowledge, Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning etc.
4. The question paper will be printed in Hindi, English, Punjabi & Urdu only.
5. Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
6. Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates to the extent of three time the number of vacancies in order of merit out of those who have obtained the prescribed minimum pass marks in the written examination will be called for being subjected to PET as per standard mentioned below. A separate admit card indicating date, time & venue will be sent to qualified candidates for PET.
7. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for the PET is as under:-
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.|
8. The persons with disabilities are Exempted from appearing in PET.
9. The candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on basis of merit of the written examination and qualifying PET.
10. The final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.