- State PSC
1. USE ONLY ORIGINAL APPLICATION ATTACHED WITH THIS INFORMATION BULLETIN.
2. LEAVE A BLANK SPACE BETWEEN EACH WORD.
3. USE BLACK INK PEN ONLY.
4. PASTE A RECENT PASSPORT SIZE ‘BLACK AND WHITE’ PHOTOGRAPH AT THE ASSIGNED PLACE AND SIGN ACROSS IT.
5. USE CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.
6. TO AVOID DISLOCATION, PLACE THE APPLICATION FORM AND ALL THE ENCLOSURES SAFELY IN THE ENVELOPE PROVIDED WITH THE BULLETIN, USE PAPER CLIPS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT USE STAPLER PINS OR THREAD STRING TO TIE THE DOCUMENTS WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.
7. DO NOT WRITE ANY INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE GIVEN BOXES.
8. LEAVE THE BOX BLANK, IF NOT APPLICABLE.
9. PLEASE SEE THE “LIST OF CODES” (GIVEN AT APPENDIX IV) TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED CODES IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
10. DO NOT MAKE ANY CUTTING OR OVERWRITING. USE CORRECTING FLUID TO COVER THE MISTAKE AND REWRITE IN THE SAME BOX.
11. DARKEN THE APPROPRIATE CIRCLES COMPLETELY IN COL. 3 TO COL. 11, COL. 15, 17 & 20 (D) AS SHOWN BELOW:-
Please read the instructions in ‘Information Bulletin’ carefully and ensure before sending the filled in application form to the EXAMINATION UNIT, CSIR, that
(i) You fulfill all the eligibility conditions laid down for the admission to the test.
(ii) Sr. No. 5; Option for Medium of Exam: The Candidate opting for Hindi medium in Column No. 5 of Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in bilingual and candidates opting for English medium, will be supplied Question Booklet / Test Booklet printed in English Version only.
(iii) You have got your application form attested from your Head of Department/ Institute in case you are a Result awaited candidate as per the eligibility criteria/attestation in application form.
(iv) You have clearly and legibly filled in all the columns of the application form and no relevant column has been left blank.
(v) You have pasted your recent (not more then six months old) passport size black and white photograph on the application form in space provided for the purpose and have signed across it.
(vi) You have enclosed requisite SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH certificates if you belong to any of these categories for fee concession. Fee concession shall be admissible if his/her caste falls under the central Govt. lists, otherwise he/she shall not be eligible for any fee concession & will have to pay fee at par with the general category candidates.
(vii) If qualified B.Sc. (H) / B.S.-4 yrs / BE / B.Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS, M.Sc. or equivalent exam, you have filled up relevant degree etc. in col. 19 (A,B,C & D). If enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 yrs of the above qualifying exam; you have filled up col. 20 (A,B,C,D) under result qualfied (RA) category.
(viii) You have filled up the correct relevant Codes as per Lists of Codes after proper checking.
(ix) You have ensured that your application form is complete in all respect.
(x) You have signed the declaration in your application form and also in the box in col. 27.
(xi) You have filled your date of birth in col. 10 of the application and have also darkened the appropriate circles.
(xii) You have noted & followed the instructions as given at page i-iii.