- State PSC
1. Candidates applying should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of applications.
2. The number of vacancies shown in this notification are provisional and the same is liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration.
3. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in South East Central Railway.
4. Emoluments on initial appointment will be at the minimum of the Pay Band + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible.
5. Mere selection and empanelment does not confer any right of appointment to the candidates. Admission of the candidates at all stages of recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Candidature of candidates can be rejected at any stage without any notice, in case it is found that the candidate is not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.
6. Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway/Bilaspur reserves the right to alter the modes of examinations or conduct re-PET/re-examination for all or for a limited number of candidates or cancel part or whole of any process of recruitment at any stage if considered necessary without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Railway Recruitment Cell reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity/deficiency is noticed in the application.
8. The decision of Railway Recruitment Cell in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of written examination, allotment of examination centers, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates etc., will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the railway recruitment cell in this regard.
9. Railway Recruitment Cell will not be responsible for any advertisement errors.
10. Under any circumstances no damage/loss or re-fund of examination fee will be made.
11. Medical examination: The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post. Only those candidates who are medically fit would be offered appointment. Candidates qualifying in examination(s) for these posts but failing in prescribed medical examination(s) will not under any circumstance be considered for any alternative appointment. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed medical standards need not apply. The above medical standards (Criteria) are indicative and not exhaustive and apply to candidates in general.
12. Candidates recommended for a particular category of post with a higher medical classification will not be considered for any alternative posts with a lower medical classification in the event of their medical unfitness.