- State PSC
1. All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as CCA, HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
2. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation, in-force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement, conveyance reimbursement, lunch subsidy etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
3. The candidates on selection to a particular Zone of FCI may be posted in any state within the jurisdiction of that Zone. However, they are also liable to be posted anywhere in the country in the interest of the Corporation.
4. Candidate must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, viz., age & qualification as on 01.08.2012.
5. FCI/ SSC reserves the right to conduct additional examination/skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
6. No TA will be provided for the Written Test or Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test.
7. Candidates should not enclose any document along with the application form. Original certificates along with one set of attested photocopy will, however, be scrutinized / verified at the time of CPT to ascertain the eligibility of the candidate for the concerned post.
8. In view of the large number of applications, scrutiny of the eligibility & other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for written test or before calling for document verification. The candidates are therefore advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. & satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying for any particular post/ group. Copies of supporting documents along with originals will be sought only at the time of CPT for verification of documents for short listed candidates. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated at the time of verification of documents.
9. If a candidate is unable to produce all the original documents due to whatsoever reason at the time of verification, his candidature would be rejected. Under no circumstances additional time would be provided. Thus, only those candidates are advised to apply who can produce all the relevant documents in original at the time of verification.
10. Issue of admit card for the written test or CPT or short listing for Document Verification does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion. It does not give indefeasible right to an individual for employment with Food Corporation of India.
11. Filling up of these vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the recruitment.
12. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
13. Candidates should carefully go through the detailed notice and apply both zone wise and post wise. Request for change of zones/ posts will not be entertained later.
14. Any attempt to influence the FCI or SSC in any manner would result in disqualification and rejection of candidature immediately.
15. Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit, verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
16. Candidates should comply with additional instructions, if any, of SSC.
17. Candidates in their own interest are advised to provide their mobile numbers and e-mail ids.
18. Formats prescribed for furnishing SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-servicemen certificates are appended at Annexures VII, VIII, IX, X and XI.
The jurisdiction of each Zone is as follows:-
|NORTH ZONE||EAST ZONE||WEST ZONE||SOUTH ZONE||NORTH EAST ZONE|
|i) Delhi Regionii) Haryana Regioniii) Punjab Region (includes the Union Territory of Chandigarh)iv) Himachal Pradesh Regionv) J&K Regionvi) Rajasthan Regionvii) Uttar Pradesh Regionviii) Uttrakhand Region||i) Bihar Regionii) Jharkhand Regioniii) Odisha Regioniv) West Bengal Region (Includes the State of Sikkim||i) Maharashtra Region (Includes the State of Goa)ii) Madhya Pradesh Regioniii) Chhattisgarh Regioniv) Gujarat Region (Includes the Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli)||i) Andhra Pradesh Region (Includes the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands)ii) Karnataka Region (includes the Union Territory of Lakshdweep)iii) Kerala Regioniv) Tamilnadu Region (includes the Union Territory of Puducherry)||i) Arunachal Pradesh Regionii) Assam Regioniii) Nagaland Manipur Regioniv) NEF Region (includes the States of Mizoram, Tripura and Meghalaya)|
Note: The candidates on selection to a particular zone may be posted in any State/Union Territory under the Zone. However, they are also liable to be posted anywhere in the country in the interest of the Corporation.