- State PSC
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank on this behalf.
2. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms do not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves right to call only the requisite number of candidates for interview after preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability, Score obatained in CWE etc. Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Merely being invited by the Bank for the interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted as advised in this advertisement as well as in the interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Written examination and have been called for interview.
4. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of interview/recruitment process without assigning any reason.
5. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill that eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
6. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mangalore.
7. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Rules of the Bank.
8. Online application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
9. All candidates must submit the Xerox copies of the prescribed certificates at the time of interview in support of the educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, caste, Score card issued by IBPS etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate issued by the competent authority in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the ‘Online’ application.
12. Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
13. Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such candidates may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
14. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.