- State PSC
1. The number of vacancies shown is provisional and is liable to be increased or decreased.
2. Female Candidates are also eligible. They may however note that the nature of duties may be arduous and may involve out door duties.
3. Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on East Central Railway.
4. All candidates, irrespective of community will be considered for UR Vacancies. However, against vacancies of specific community quota, only candidates of that particular community will be considered and any subsequent representation for change of community status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. The RRC/ECR shall reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be summarily removed from service.
1. A copy of the employment notification, Application Format, annexure are also placed on the official website of RRC, East Central Railway www.rrcecr.gov.in.
2. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the Application form for future reference.
3. For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be at Central Administrative Tribuanl, Patna only.
4. In case of any dispute, English version of the Employment Notice will be treated as valid.
5. RRC/ECR shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error or mistake.