- State PSC
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts and willing to attend the interview can also register their applications online in advance, in the registration format available in the Recruitment Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com by 27.08.2012. Candidates unable to register online may attend the walk-in interview by registering themselves between 1000 to 1300 hrs. on the date of interview. They are required to submit their application in the prescribed proforma given at the end of this advertisement along with documents indicated in para 2 to 6 below. However, candidates who have registered online will be interviewed ahead of the unregistered candidates.
2. On submission of valid application online, the system will generate ‘Registration Slip’ with Registration no., which has to be printed, signed, and submitted at the time of interview along with attested copies of educational, experience and community certificates (applicable to SC/ST/OBC) and 2 recent passport size colour photographs. Physically disabled candidates with physical standards and functional classification as laid down below can also apply.
3. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
5. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
6. Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
a) Candidate may opt for Hindi or English as the medium for selection/interview,
b) Any kind of training/trainer/apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
c) Candidates already working in RITES on contract basis in an equal position are not eligible.
d) Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (category certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are required to submit along with their applications, certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castes/scheduled tribes/other backward classes/ ex-serviceman and physically handicapped etc.
e) Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective posts, would not be able to register online.
f) The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview.
g) For any clarification, please contact Manager (P) / Rectt. on phone no. 0124- 2818153/2818163.
h) No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
i) Physical standards for Physically Disabled candidates:-
A candidate should be physically and mentally fit. For being considered as physically disabled, the candidate should have disability of Forty per cent (40%) or more. However, such candidates shall be required to meet one or more of the following physical requirements/abilities which may be necessary for performing the duties in the concerned posts:-
|F||Work performed by manipulating (with Fingers)|
|PP||Work performed by pulling & pushing|
|L||Work performed by lifting|
|KC||Worked performed by kneeling and cronching|
|B||Work performed by bending|
|S||Work performed by sitting (on bench or chair)|
|ST||Work performed by standing|
|W||Work performed by walking|
|SE||Work performed by seeing|
|H||Work per formed by hearing/ speaking|
|RW||Work performed by reading and writing.|
j) Functional classification for physically disabled candidates:-
|BL||both legs affected but not arms.|
|BA||Both arms affected -
a. impaired reach
b. weakness of grip.
|BLA||both legs and both arms affected.|
|OL||one leg affected (R or L)
a . impaired reach
b. weakness of grip
|OA||one arm affected
a. impaired (R or L) reach
b. weakness of grip.
|BH||stiff back and hips (cannot sit or stand)|
|MW||Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance|
a) For any clarification, please contact Manager (P)/Rectt. on telephone No. 0124 – 2818153/ 2818163.