- State PSC
Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ircon International Limited, which is a government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in providing project management, quality management, safety, health and environment related consultancy services and other business support and incidental services to clients in India and abroad.
The company invites applications for the following post on contract basis (for one year) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting in Projects of Ircon International Ltd. at Sri Lanka.
|Sl.||Post & fixed Pay||Vacancies||Qualification||Born not before*||Experience|
|1||Works Engineer (Civil) Fixed Monthly Salary in Sri Lanka USD. 1,000/- p.m.||15 Nos.||Degree in Civil Engineering||01-07-1977||Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in construction related works.|
(*) Age is relaxable in deserving cases having relevant experience.
Candidates must have valid passport or should submit proof of having submitted application for the same. Candidates with valid passport will be given preference.
Applicants without valid passport are advised to apply for passport urgently as the mobilization to Sri lanka will be immediately after selection.
Medical Standards: Empanelled candidates will undergo prescribed health examination for the job before they join the post.
Selection Process : Selection will be through walk-in-interview. The schedule for walk-in-interview is given at para C-2 below.
A. The above posts are specifically for Sri Lanka Project and not for the regular establishment of IrconISL. The appointment is purely on contract basis initially for one year, extendable further as per company’s requirement and performance of the candidates. The contract appointment is also co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment.
B-1 Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
B-2 Bachelor accommodation will be provided in SriLanka and suitable dormitory accommodation for workers will be provided at the place of posting. Mess facility (chargeable) shall also be provided.
B-3 Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by the company. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
B-4 15 days earned leave would be admissible on completion of every 6 months service which can be accumulated and encashed at the time of cessation of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
B-5 An insurance coverage of Rs. 10 Lacs will be given on foreign posting to provide financial security.
B-6 Air-fare for mobilization and demobilization & visa charges will be paid by IrconISL.
B-7 If stay will exceed for more than one year, return journey economy fare for travel to home town will be paid by IrconISL.
B-8 No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
C How to apply:
1. Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the format given below should be addressed and sent to Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited as per address given in table (C-2) below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents :
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
b) Certificate of professional Degree;
c) Certificates in proof of experience clearly indicating the length and line of experience;
d) Copy of valid Passport &
e) Copy of valid Community certificate (SC,ST, OBR etc.) if applicable.
2. Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should straightway report for an interview alongwith duly filled in application as per the following schedule or should send their duly filled in applications as per the details below. No interview call letters will be issued as this is a walk- in-interview.
The schedule for walk in interview is given in the table below:
|Sl||Post||Time and date for walk in interview||Address for walk in interviews & sending of filled in Applications||Last Date for receipt of filled in Applications|
|1||Works Engineer (Civil)||10.00 AM on 22-Aug-2012||Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited, C-4 District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017||17-Aug-2012|
3. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
4. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
5. Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained.
6. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organisation on their selection.
7. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application for the post of Works Engineer (Civil) for Sri Lanka Project – Advt. C01/2012.