- State PSC
1. Depending on the number of vacancies, candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 or as decided by the Bank. Candidates possessing more than prescribed work experience in the relevant discipline shall get preference. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview, candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
2. A personal interview of 100 marks shall be conducted to assess the candidate‟s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks in personal interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
3. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the personal interview will be shortlisted for selection.
4. Final merit list of candidates who have cleared and qualified in the personal interview will be prepared in order of merit.
5. The Bank reserves the absolute right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/ method and procedure for selection, if necessary.